Greetings!
Hey! I've no problem with the invite (as you can probably see). We have just finished our papers, like yesterday! Haha, feel so liberated now. Poor Pet, you have to continue working hard. :( But both Sylvia and I will still be busy with our tuition kids for the moment until mid of next week. After that, we will be able to look through the guide books and let you know what we manage to find. And we are going to do the misc stuff too, like exchange currency, buy food and whatever else that we need. Let us know what food you are craving for, so we can buy for you! Will take note of the temperature and bring enough clothes. Sylvia has already emailed you our flight details, right?
Hmm.. there's nothing much else at the moment. If there's anything, I'll put up another post. Haha, this is not a bad idea, but it's kinda weird. I hope no stranger stumbles upon this blog. Hahaha.
Okay, good luck with the essays!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home