Monday, May 22, 2006

Hey! 3 more days! And I still have 2 more essays to go... Ergh.

Alright more things:

Remember to bring food if you don't want to spend so much here on food. DON'T bring meat, dariy products, plant products, etc. Bring only processed and packaged food. Nutella is good, instant noodles too. Chocolate, snacks, biscuits, whatever. DO declare all food you have at customs and on your arrival form. They are seriously strict about that.

Make sure you have gloves and try to get a windproof/water resistant jacket. Also, bring a pair of stockings or two to wear under your jeans or pants in case it gets cold (like on the mountain).

Please bring guidebooks with maps (even the small town centre maps in the guidebook would be good) if you have them.

My details, just in case something happens and you can't find me, are as follows:

Mobile No. (calling from within NZ): 0211 678 909
Mobile No. (outside NZ): +64 211 678 909
Land line (within NZ): 3411500 ext. 52315
Land line (outside NZ): 0064 3 3411500 ext. 52315
Address: Homestead Lane, Ilam (at the University of Canterbury, in Ilam Village). I'm in Flat 54.

Alright I'll post again when I think of something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home