Monday, May 15, 2006

Okay here are the things that you guys need to confirm with me:

Activities to do in Kaikoura, as well as the timing of these activities (which session you want to go for)
Lady Karen food option / itinerary
Picton activities (if you intend to go for a "big" activity, we probably need to book in advance)
The whole skiing thing
Glacier climb (just confirm whether it's ok and I can go ahead to book it)
Which cruise company to use for the Milford Sounds cruise (so far the cheapest I've seen has been at Redboats, and costs $115

Most other things can be settled once you're here I guess... I'll put more stuff up when I think of it.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 am, Blogger m.i.a.o.l.i. said...

pet, u can book the glacier climb. we don't have a prob with it. we'll look through what need to be replied and decided and post up our replies again. Should be within 1 or 2 days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home