Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Update for 26-28 May

Okay I've booked the night on the Lady Karen. A couple of things you need to confirm:

1) What time should we finish the trip? It's entirely up to us, whether we want to get off on the 28th in the morning or later in the afternoon. I suggest that we see what time the shark thing is, since we're going to be doing on that day anyway. But we need to confirm with him soon.

2) Food options: I know I've asked you this before but I really need a confirmed answer from you guys. We need to confirm both lunch and dinner on the first day. Catered or not? Remember, the choices are to cook ourselves, eat at one of the lodges/restaurants along the way, or to cater. We can do different options for the two meals. Whatever it is, I suggest that we shouldn't eat at the restaurant at night.

3) Please bring your stuff in small bags (i.e. pack only what you need for 2 days), as there is limited space on the ship. Also, dress warmly at night (duh).

4) There was something else but I can't remember. ARGH.

Remind me to find out where we're supposed to meet Gordon in the morning before we leave.

Anyway, I've booked us in for Whale Watching (ph no. 0800 655 121) on the 26th of May at 10 am. We meet at the main office which is at the railway station. (There was a slot for 7.15 am as well, but I wasn't sure if you guys wanted to head out so early. If you think it's ok - because Singapore is 4 hours ahead anyway, so it'll kinda be like 11.15 am for you - then let me know ASAP.) Our booking reference is 262 110.

Oh, and guys, you can contact me on my Singapore number anytime. My phone is on all the time. Just SMS me at that number if you're still in Singapore. It's probably cheaper that way. I gave my NZ number in case you were here and lost. :)

More updates to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home