Hey Sylvia and Miaoli, sorry I didn't tell you but I already emailed the shark dive people.
So yah... we can't do that.Petrina
We have discontinued our shark dive due to the low number of sharks and will
be taking it off the website. Normally we would only run during summer. We
do have a wonderful seal and dolphin swim though.
Hope this helps, kind regards Danny and Lyn
Okay I remember the other thing that we need to get back to Gordon about - because linen isn't provided on the boat, I need to know how many of you need sleeping bags (as blankets / sheets). We have extra duvets here which we can bring along, no problem. Just not sure if we should bring 4 sets of things.
Also:
I usually have two sit on kayaks on board but I've taken them off for theSo yes, if you would like to kayak that day please let me know ASAP. Remember, it'll be really cold out. Also, remember to answer my previous post!
winter. If you are brave and want to do some kayaking, let me know and I'll
put them back on the boat.







1 Comments:
both of us r bringing sleeping bags,so it should be enough.
as for kayaking, i seriously do not mind, cos otherwise, we will be only going on trails and walks, right?
as for the food, don't cater for dinner. we cook. then we eat at a restaurant for lunch.
Post a Comment
<< Home