Wednesday, May 24, 2006

regarding the shark dive, I went to the website and sigh, it does not state the timings available. I think we can get off Lady Karen after an early breakfast? I found a contact no. and an email add. to get in touch with the people for the shark dive. Tel: +6435765204, email: adventure@SeaSafaris.co.nz. I can email to find out..? if u think it's not a good idea to eat at the restaurant at night, then we eat at one of the restaurants for lunch and cook our own food for dinner on lady karen, since we are spending money on lunch already.

hope your essays are going on fine!

we will be landing at the airport at 10.45 in the morning. so see you two then!

1 Comments:

At 2:48 am, Blogger m.i.a.o.l.i. said...

i've emailed them. hopefully there's a reply soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home